The International Journal for Dispute Resolution follows a Peer Review Process.
The process follows the following steps:
- The Manuscripts submitted through the submission form are assigned a manuscript code.
- After this, all the details of the author(s) are removed from the manuscript.
- The manuscript is then sent to two members of our reviewing team, who review the manuscript based on the quality of the research and the relevancy of the topics. Note: These members are not from the honorary editorial board.
- After evaluating the articles, both the editors assign the manuscript a score out of 5.
- The manuscripts that get a combined score of 5 or above out of 10 are selected for final publication.